Sunday, January 27, 2008

balcony-ed

yawn.got home at 12plus today and here i am,blogging wad i did today!=D
so work started at 7 and sam called me when i was on the way to work cuz i was 5mins late.SHITTT!the senior waiters said that everyday for i am late 5mins or more,i wont have the tips at the end of the month.=.=! andy,anish and i was working at level 1 and ANDY IS SUCH A NAGGER!he jus kept on naggin at people and its so ANNOYING!the worse thing is that he'll criticize u in front of the managers and nv think of others.like wad the managers will think of me?a lousy,slow waiteress now?must sure that i'm better den u andy! and make sure that i'll be the one ordering u ard!so worked til 9 and raymond suddenly asked me to walk to the stairway with him,i was thinkin,die,did i do something wrong this time?but cheyy,he wants me to go level 2 to work.=( the atmosphere was so dark! its so busy upstairs and the arrangement of the seats and all are so confusing especially the ones along the sides.='( i din like it at first cuz i've to relearn everything again.the new arrangements,push to sell certain drinks.push to sell mineral waters.learn to adapt the new environment.level 2 gets busy all the time.so i was quite confused with the seats along the sides of balcony but the senior waitress was patient with me.2thumbs up for her!haha!still,i prefer doing downstairs tho.i can get to do my own ice mocha,get to eat wedges and all.but upstairs cannot..='( hahaha!shitt luhh..i dun seem to be able to write tons now.WHYY??!! and ohh,balcony is a monthly pay thing and i haven get my pay yet.=( i wonder how much will my pay be.heheh!ohh.anw,gonna work at my mum office for a week or so cuz she says they need pple to do some admin work.and lastly,jenny aunty,my mum's colleague,jus passed away due to heart attack.its really saddening.god bless her and rest in peace.=)

No comments: