Thursday, January 31, 2008

it was wednesday 90mins ago

gonna blog abt ytd.supposingly not intending to work ytd but cuz i've to fly off on the friday morning and loads of work is nt completed yet.i cldnt wake up in the morning,probably cuz i slept at 2 plus and my bio-clock din seem to get used to my body system now.haha!i din even hear my phone ring twice and even my alarm.how tired i was.=D den headed off to do my systematic work.everyone wasnt at the office except cucu,the manager of hills pet company.she's an indonesian btw,i bet she's filty rich!haha!
the office was so quiet without the pple ard,especially jasmine,janet and YC.they're my fav!hahah!it was so quiet tat i cldnt take it so i went over to janet aunty's place to switch on her radio!darn!it was 933chinese station =.= i din wana swtich it to other station cuz the radio is afterall hers,so i slowly adapt to that cheena station.
got kinda bored,went to walk around,lookat the newspapers den browsin thru my cleo mag,back to work.later janet aunty gonna need me to clear her store!gosh!i've gt things to dooo!!i haven even finsih the work that was given to me.i left 1more file to go,which is gonna take me 3hrs or more to do.cannn luhh.able to finsih!haha!
so den,at 5plus,went to borders t get some books.ANW,i LOVE reading books,alot especially those that will let me gain more knowledge.HAHA!after that cousin called up and said wanna meet after my work so we decided to meet up last min.haha!i was darn HUNGRY like monster!so i order the omelette which doesnt taste good but i was too hungry that i din really bother!haha!den bought donuts from donut house at taka.i still think the donuts tasted better den dunkin donuts or wadeva donuts that were popular,the once at raffles place.
siann luhh!!!!the temp at gazhou is 5degrees,which means we're gonna freeze like ice!we cant go to ocean park anymore..=(cant ride the extreme ride that make my heart drop.=((cant scream at the top of my lungs and feel the arena rush.one word to describe my feelings.DEVASTATED!
anw cousin was funny today,actually its everyday!haha!ouhh.something funny i saw today when we're at mango.
me:wahh,i think the gal use eye liner to draw her eye browns.
cousin:HAHAHAHAA!!
me:so dark!i think she wants to save $.use eye liner draw her eyes den use that to draw her browns.her own 2in1 invention.we broke into huge laughters.hahah!
shiitt!its 2am.DIE!i need to get up at 6.30?!okayy.byebye!
last thing,the curtain man or wadeva came over to my place to fix the curtains up which cost at least 900bucks.spent alot for the renovation for the hse!i love my curtains nehh.XD.thats it for now.

No comments: