Thursday, January 24, 2008

petrified!



gosh.its like 5.22am and i'm still not tired!i guess i'm too worried for my results later at 2pm?!i really am.='( nvm!i'll do good!i hope i'll post my good grades here.
well,its alr 24th of jan and all i've been doing is WORK WORK WORK! i din even have time to catch up with my friends and all.when i've gt time,i jus wanna relax at home and turn to couch potato for the rest of the day.HAHA!and my maid will forever fill my stomach with tasty FOOD.=)love her!!
anw,if i were to go poly,sch will starts on the april.which means i've gt 2more months to enjoy?i meant work.=( but nvm,lookin at the brighter side..when i work,i've gt $$ and i'll be able to buy the things that i want.hopefully!cuz i still had to pay my brudder back his $1000 so actually i'm glad that i get to work everyday!
goshh..wad happened to me?i used to be able to blog everything down in my blog.but why recently i jus seem to blog so little?sigghh..i think i know why.CUZ I GT NO LIFEEE.ya,wateva..i wanna go club!i so wanna dance!so cant wait to turn my legal 18 and make FULL USE of my IC!muhaha!
anw i've gt umpiring at 4.30 at RV.i'm gettin uneven tans now.SHITTT!i need some suntanning myself someday!oh..mummy get to book a room at amara sanctuary resort at sentosa.WOOHOO!so gonna stay der for a nite!

oh.mentionin abt taking results at 2pm,i'm quite excited to see how my friends have changed since the last time i saw them.haha!cant wait tho.but on the other hand,the results,it scareSSss meee..I MISS SCH ALOT!! i miss muggin late at nite,i miss school uniform,i miss having tutorials.i miss being so busy!i miss the sch food! i miss the teachers.i miss disturbin teachers.i miss everything abt school.definitely had great fun der.DIE LUH!i dunno how to blog anymoree...=(its so random here.so byebye!

No comments: