Monday, August 06, 2007

stressed up!

have a sudden urge to blog again.sigh! i just wanna blog my stress out.been really busy doing my DNT project.its forever dnt that i've to get all stressed up over.my classmates are way in front of me and tomorrow's the dateline.sigh! its tedious doing quality work.today,i skipped school cause i needed to finish up my dnt. i've alr burned my 1 week of school due to my fever,cough,flu,help out in granny's wake after that.i cant even do my dnt for that week at all cuz the table is all occupy with food for cousins to eat,full of clothes and books and besides,i dun even have the bloody mood to do when granny passed away and feeling all so sick and drowsy after the medication.now, doing it so last min really kills.its been a week for sleeping at 3 to 4 almost everynight rushing for my dnt.weekends,i've gt my netball trg and tournament.the tournament alone has alr burned off my whole evening.rush home,bath,eat and stuffs.cousins came and started to talk til like 10!crap!the noise and stuffs,how to do my work.wahlao!! and today i've to skip school for my bloody DNT.FUCKKK!!!!! urgh.!i'm sooo way behind everyone now.=(( tmr's the dateline.i'm so worried i cant finish up my dnt and i haven been consistent in my studies.the whole darn week is dnt dnt dnt!!!AHHHHH!!!!somebody pls help me!sigh...i am left with another 13 hrs to finsih up my dnt.so i shan't take up too much time bloggin now.so yea.feel better blogging my stress.haha.okay!now its time to drive forward again.good luck merina.LOL

No comments: