Friday, August 10, 2007

alone

gee!my prelims are like in 2 weeks time and i'm still procrastinating my time away.i seriously need motivation and help from people now.In 2months time i'll be taking my major exam and i haven begin my revision yet.i've gt loads to catch up with.my amths suck and my teacher's der to help me out but when i understands it,soon i'll jus fergets cuz i din revise.omgs! time is really short.2months of revision til o's come.will i be able to score As? omgs!i need help seriously.2months of endurance,i believe i can bear fruit for my efforts.it must pay off.its only 2months.i tell myself i must get As fer my maths and science.i need all the help i can get by teachers and friends.i really do.pls help.friends, keep up wit the pace,i'll be driving really fast this time round.=))its only 2months. so yea.lets score well in our O levels.no time to play,we're really running out of time so we have to stop procrastinating,seriously.JIAYOU MANS!

No comments: