Wednesday, October 04, 2006

sigh

got back my report book today and i was so damn sad.i din take my emthas prelim cuz of chicken pox and i think=D it affect my total percentage.WAHLAO!darn sad luh.den those people whose class position are like behind me came forward for those who took their emaths.AHhh.mr ang ish a BIG FAT LIAR!he told me that da maths will not be affected but i think it did.manli's precentage was da same as me but becuz she din do well in her amths and it pull her down a little.catherine ish like a few positions behind me and now becuz of da emthas,lost me by 0.1 percent.how can this be happening.if my emthas really affect my percentage i think i'll cry my heart out.MR ANG'S A BIG FAT LIAR!! :`(
i was so wanting to go to sch to take my prelim but he din allow cuz of CP.thats just so unfair.
today after sch i tried to look fer him but he wasn't ard and i was so sad.my friends kept telling me that i have to be optimistic but its not like i wont do well fer emaths.its not like humanities which i'm weak at.hai.tomorrow no sch.have to wait til friday to look fer him.its all his fault if emaths really ish affected.AHHH!!!!!
I WANNA GET BURSERY ONE LUH :`(
ohwell,now just hope that my position din fell.hahas.actually i hate to be sad or angry.i just wanna be happy every single day cuz i'll cry if i'm sad or angry.cryin makes me feel so much better.even if its a small thing like this one.it can be solved but i'll just cry.i dunno why.am i a cry baby?hmm.=|

"Any man can make mistakes,but only an idiot persists in his error" ~cicero

No comments: