Sunday, October 15, 2006

skating

man! i was bloggin halfway ytd and i dunno wad the heck happened to my com,it suddenly just blank off.i was like,shit.i wasted my time typing my post,urgh.my effort and everything.haiyoh! ahahs..so shall blog abt ytd and today as well
ytd suppose to go skating but cuz its kinda last min,everything hasnt plan properly yet so da next day i slept thru morning,whose noes CJ rushed home after his graduation day and tot that i'll be skating..hahs.and he kept blaming me fer makin him rush back.wateva!i almost stayed at home doing nth but luckily i rang catherine up to sees if she wants to accompany me to places tat i wanna go,she was sort of relunctant tho but still we met up.hahas.
went threading at little india and it was friday da 13.pple says friday da 13 ish an unlucky day but i doubt it cuz i only get to pay da lady 1dollar fer threading,it ish 5bucks but da lady gave me da worng change.hahas!at first i gave her 10bucks den she asked for small change so i gave her 6,da next thing ish she passed 5bucks to me.i was like eh,tot i gave her 6? hahas,so i just kept it in my wallet thinkin if she did return me da right change.hahs,its her lost tho cuz i already took da 5bucks.ha!
so after taht,went to city area to buy court shoes at penisular plaze but we din noe where it is at.we started walkin and walking and dunno where we are headin to.when i look up ahead,i saw penisular building..but its rather far tho.we kept walkin and walking,tired we are but nvm,we kept tellin ourselves its a form of exercise.LOL! its lame luh!hahas
den der's this guy who work in da shop that i went kept askin abt my personal informations,like how old r u,where's ur sch,where u live,wads ur hobbie and it goes on and on..my friend so kuku told him that i live at Bukit batok,hahas!kuku luh catherine!LOL.he wanted to noe me but he says i'm too young,phew! lucky.ahahss,he's like 24?he talked alot can.hahs
after buyin da shoes,we dunno where to go to watch movie,dunno at city or elsewhere so we just kept walkin and walking,we tot we were lost cuz we reached at some unfamiliar palce.hahas!we kept hopin to see at least something familiar,we even wanted to make a turn and walk back,lucky we din.hhas.decided to walk further down tho.guess wad,we reached cathay cineplex,which is at doubty ghaut.hah!we actually walked from city area to doubty ghaut.okie...
so we catch da 9.45 movie,world trade centre,it ended like 12am?der's no mrt back to our place so we took da bus back,cat's bus came a few mins after we reached da bus stop and i asked her to go up first,i regreted luh! wth.should hav asked her to accompany me fer awhile.i was scare and lonely den.waited fer super long but my bus din come so i jus take any bus that's nearest to my place,alighted at clementi,da last stop and took cab home.reached home and i saw my main door was closed,i tho i was locked outside.it scare da hell out of me can! haahs..den bath and slept soundly.=D

"GENIUS ISH INITIATIVE ON FIRE"~holbrook jackson

NEXT!
went skatin today,i was so bored and dun even ave da effin mood to skate,seeing da ice so wet.sian! so jasley and my cousin just stone on da bench.skate fer a few rounds den sat at ca cafferia to slack.i was so bored that i went to skate myself and looked fer CJ and TB.little bryan was askin CJ to cut some ice or something,i saw little byran like so cute and since i was so bored,i started to disturb him and all.hahas.thats how i noe him!he's like p4 and he can go to da gifted class luh.he's really smart!played with him and my friends fer a rather long time,we just kept playin and playin,hide here and der.haas!little byran made me so childish cuz i also played with him,haha! den its hilarious,i matchmake him and little andreyna but byran so naughty,actually scold da gal sucker.wth! haahs
talked to CJ and little byran, my friends start to say that i'm flirtin.-.-!wth! talking to pple means flirting? hahs! its hilarious.so if i talk to a gal means flirtin? if i talked to a little gal means i'm flirting? hell no!its really weird wad pple are thinkin tho.hahas
mum went to da rink with her sista to looked my cousins and me up.i cant skate luh.cuz my parents makes me uncomfortable.i dun like doing my own thing infornt of them,i dun want them to feel proud and happy of me.i dunno how to explain this.its just that i'll be uncomfortable seein my parents seein me.fer eg.pple want their parents to be der to see their own child take da award or something rite? but i'm diff,i dun want them to come,not that i'm embarassed or something,its jus so uncomfortable.but wateva!
ate at da hawker centre den headed home.bath and gonna sleep now.hahas..tmr has gt my plan again!!! gonna be busy after this week.omgsSS!

"DREAMS CAN BE REALIZED IF YOU WORK HARD"~Warren G Jaskson

No comments: