Wednesday, October 18, 2006

pan pacific

today ish da second day that i've worked in pan pacific.da work ish very tiring ytd,especially wearing court shoes that's killing my feet.i worked from 1oam all the way to 12.30am.when i wore the court shoes,tho its tight,i din noe that i can tolerant the fuckin hell pain fer so long.i'm impressed.hah! my feet started to sore in da afernoon,den it started to have blisters at the back of the feet,my five toes were all cramp together cuz da court shoe ish kinda small.it was effing painful.i asked jason chua to let me off earlier before break time so i can get my courtshoes but who noes i dun have da time to buy.break time ish at 4.30 and jason suppose to let me off at 4 but i duno where da hell he went.we ahve to report at 5 fer the briefing of the wedding.i dun even have da darn time to buy da darn court shoes so i jus have to tolerant da unbearable pain thru da nite.after da wedding,we still have to clear everything in da room.da ribbons,table cloths,everything.i den kept taking off my dumb court shoes while clearin da stuffs and settin up the other stuffs for the next event.it was VERY tiring.And u noe wads the amazing thing?i can actually tolerant da pain.hahas.i can actually endure luh.it really amazed it.OHYAH!during da setting up of tables for the wedding,jason chua(event manager) told me to count da table cloths and check if der's 35 and guess wad,while i was checking,da dumb joesph(another event manager)scold me.he shouted saying why am i counting da table cloths,den he shouted to ask me to put da cloths on da table,dun have to count em.its so embarassing cuz he shouted at me and everyone looked at me.i was so pissed that i threw the table cloths on da table.so pissed that i almost wanna cry.but i control my tears tho.that time my court shoes ish killing me but i was so darn pissed that i cant feel da pain.ha!one of the waiter who always sees me will nv fails to call me python asked me why am i angry.i ans back shh.cuz da dumb manager ish also in da hall.
after getting so pissed with him and showing all kinds of effin faces behind his back,i showed him that annoyin face of mine when he was briefin us.hahas.da funny thing ish that during da wedding,i was at the back of da hall and joesph came up to me and asked me why aint i smiling.hahas.i ans back saying why should i smile?den he explained himself for wad he did.yaya papaya luh.i forgive hime den.HAHAS.
took da mini van home and i was da last one to alight.my sista was still awake,guess she was waiting fer me to come home.hhas.took her everything that happened.OHYAH!i dropped some spoons on da way to the kitchen cuz i took lots of bowls and plates,one shot clear everything.lucky din dropthat many.hahs
shack arh ytd!its not easy to earn that 6bucks man!=D
den today we worked from 10 to 4 cuz we ahve another job coming up da next day.we were under bala today and he's darn fierce.he looks like mr siva.hahas!aiyah.indians all look da same.ha!today kinda slack cuz we were at global kitchen working,wad we did were jus some setting up and clearing.greetin da guest and askin wad they want and all that.hahs.so after the clearing of plates and everthing,we have to turn over where we have to set up da stuffs for the next morning.bala was in da kitchen,aqilah and i sneak at the dessert area and took some chocos and eat.hahs.we were like some idiots sneakin ard.da guys ate it without hiding and just walked ard but aqilah and i ate it and quickly walked to da back and finished up.hahs!its actually pretty hilarious.
today manli seems to be abit not herself.i wondered why.she doesnt smile or answer me when i asked her somthing.her face ish always so glummy.did i get tat rite?hahas.ytd too.she's so quiet like all the time.weird.hmm.after work,i asked her and she says she's tired.ha!
went to marina after work,saw stanley at da hall of marina again.hahs!he's having his attachment der.i gt home and lie on my sofa and den i fell asleep,i woke up seein my sista all sweaty and she told me she ran on da treadmill.i din even noe.i must be really tired den.hahs.

No comments: