Saturday, September 30, 2006

weehee.!

dragonboat yea.!=D

okie,ytd nite i slept at 2plus and had to wake up at 9.30 fer tuition at 10.lucky enuff sleep.hahas.had tuition fer 2hours..talked on da phone fer awhile to settle some stuffs and quickly off i went fer my sista's DRAGONBOAT TRAINING which ish at kallang but it was raining.she told me to wait at da MRT at 2 and so i did but she din turned up.like wth.! and i waited fer her fer so long like some idiot sittin on da stairs.I HATE TO WAIT FER PEOPLE.! HATE DA FEELIN.=x so she finally called and asked me to take a cab down to where they are trainin at.WTH again.tot she's gonna pick me up.sigh.she's forever like that..so i took cab down and saw my sista.i was wearing my track shoes walking into da area while everyone's in their slippers.man! i felt rather kuku den but i told myself not to care.den sis asked me to take off my shoes,took da vest and paddle,waited fer da gals to be back cuz we're late and changed to a bigger boat.it was tough fer me cuz its my first training with em and i'm a beginner,they had to row fer 3k not fer me but i din mind at all so i row with em,in btw rest awhile fer me.hahas.!their spirit in da boat was great.they motivates each other and everyone's like a leader in da boat regardless of whether u're senior or junior.they just kept pushin and pushin themselves.thats wad i like abt this.lols.
so paddle a little more and back to where we came started from.bathed in da cubical,sat bike to orchard with sista cuz she needs to get her stuffs,ate NYDC ice cream,walked ard and sat bike home.lols.i'm cuttin everything short cuz there's just too much to write..tahhass.
anyway,my arms and back as well as da waist ard ish achin.thanks to da DB and da bike. -. -! ohwell,might consider to take DB as my cca next time.hahas
"Survival is nothing more than recovery"

No comments: