Sunday, September 17, 2006

soon i'll change my blogskin cuz KC ish having da same one as me.Finally i'm updating my blog.! haha.i'm so bored today.my dad had chickenpox for da past 2 weeks and i gt spread by him.the end of his 2weeks of chicken pox to heal ish da day where i have t suffer.it was friday night when i was starting to feel tired that i dragged my feet home.the moment i reached home,i changed my clothes and fall straight to my sofa.the weather was quite chilling actually so i din really bother to check myself until i got so cold that i stick da thermometer under my armpit.it was 38plus and my sista told me i'm having chickenpox cuz she saw blister on my body.gee! i tot it was nth until my sis says that its chickenpox that i started crying.so scared that i'll end up like my dad.his face was horrendous luh.but lucky da doc gave me medication to reduce my chicken pox.today ish da 3rd day and its so itchy.!gosh.and its so big and red.it looks like i've gt blister all over my body.hoho.HURRY UP RECOVER! its killing me. =(
my emtahs Os prelim are like nextweek and i wonder how am i gonna take my exam.i must take my prelim luh.but lucky my N levels were not affected by my chicken pox.hahs.its just right after my 2weeks of chickenpox.hoho =))
but today i din go to church,feelin so guilty and unblessed now.

No comments: