Sunday, September 10, 2006

sentosa trip








went to sentosa today with manli,alvin,louis and emily. it was kinda fun tho.manli kept asking us to go fer da luge and skyride but i din want to cuz i wasnt that interested.but after hearing her say how fun it was,i went to play.we sat da skyride first,it was sort of scary when we have to sit on da thingy but who noes,my slipper came off and it fell onto da bottom.gee.! da first thing that came to my mind was shit,my sista gonna kill me.! haha.i was bare-footed walking,standing,playing da luge until i picked my slipper up.it was kinda funny tho where i asked pple to look ard fer my slipper cuz they are like above me.haha.
went tanning,took pictures and den headed home.this ish kinda short cuz i'm not feelin so good now.gee,i feel like puking now..

No comments: