Tuesday, August 07, 2012

just to update! :)

morning blog! 
Today is a good sunny day ;)


                    Let me update on my facial progression first! still have abit of swelling. but its ok. dr. says the swelling will reduce towads the end of august. And den on the 15th of sept is the dnd, its once every two years so yea! i can wear nice after so long!! :) 

And it was nice to head back to work these days. i feel happy working where i am. WHICH IS BAD! i'll miss all of them after i leave. i raelly do!And i feel like i do not want to leave! But i cant. ive already made the decision to go means i have to go! For the better of my future and my dreams. i have turn into someone that i do not want to be or maybe it took me awhile to learn all of that. the characteristics of a true nurse. PATIENCE,COMPASSION,EMPATHY,KINDNESS,A HEART OF GOLD. And to be able to FEEL with my heart. i thank my job for teaching me all that but i think its time for me to go to do what i want to do to explore myself more! Should i go into property or marketing? seriously..i do not know! life's short and i only get to live once. hmm. passion does not give you money and its true. only money can give you passion. Gee. help!
toodles for now. Its jus a thought of the day. :) And yay! now i weigh 55kg. cant believe me not exercising actually lose more den exercising. okk. update soon again. :) have to go work now! 

No comments: