Thursday, July 26, 2012

She opened me up more

Today i went for the private agency nursing interview at Amk. it was successful! however! the cases that i will be taking will be very few i guess since im new to it. Anw the interviewer had a long chat with me. In that amount of time, ive already learn alot from her about ethics and values. It strike me hard as i realised this is where i have been lacking. ethics and values. i realised wen we're so into our lives so much, on getting what we want, improving ourselves. i realised i forgot about ethics and values. she made me realised how important all that are. Responsibility,trust,quality! i must really thank her for waking me up alot! it made me realised ive lost the responsibility, trust and quality as the days gone by. I need to thank her alot! 
Thank you K. 
:)

No comments: