Thursday, July 12, 2012

beautiful skin?

Wana know how to get beautiful facial skin?
Go on liquid diet for a week or two! no joke! it really works! 
    This jaw surgery that i went for is really worth it! its a big stone kill many small birds and of cuz i thank my surgeon for making the surgery so successful! :[|) braces smiley. hehe!
apparently this jaw surgery not only solve the medical side of the issue which is the clicking,headches in the future. it also solve my jaw line which i haven really been fond of. also. it solve my skin problem too! now my skin hasnt got any pimples! thanks to the liquid diet for a week now! And it also solve my weight issue! i lost 4kg now. :[|) Gona start exercising and lose more weight. apparently im 56kg now. 4more kgs to go! And infact, there are more benefits to it. my sleeping pattern has changed from sleeping late to sleeping early and waking up early cuz i had to take my medication on time! gee. Also i get t rest for long periods of time. dun hav to work and still get paid. how awesome isnt it. hehe! But the only bad side of it is the pain,removal of stitches! heavy moodswings! it really plays with ur head. but the good side! it test ur mental strength. it really does! to see how strong a person you are.
   So its already the 8th post op day. :[|) HAPPY! Cant wait for the final look. hehe! Im plannin to have my hair dyed. change of colour too. :[|) k. thats all folks. toodles! hehe

No comments: