Saturday, August 18, 2012

choices have consequences, choose wisely

Its true that choices have consequences, i learnt that the hard way. Really really hard way. i shldnt have gone for my surgery, i kinda regret it. i had everything that god has given me, i shld be happy but i wasnt satisfied. i wanted more, better perfection. i went ahead. To do it. now tho i have my straight teeth, slim body, am i happy? why am i not? that is wad i wanted. straight teeth, slim body, nice complexion but why am i not happy? oh! i think i noe. cuz i miss the past me and den again, its the transition period that ive to face. its always the transition period that is the struggle. After that. it'll all be good. i'll get used to it. Used to the life of the pure, demure looking girl. No more hot looking woman anymore. i should be satisfied and play towards my potential. 
God bless me! please! 
XOXO

No comments: