Friday, December 17, 2010

its been awhile since i last blogged, and i was having a reminiscence of the past.

WILD! :)
SWEET?

As we grow, we grow better and seeing the world more. Its true that ignorance is bliss, the lesser you know, the more you will enjoy. But wait, the more you see, the more its supposed to make you stronger and not weaker. BeStrong! No matter how strong the wind gona blow, just stay strong and not get weaker. i think i was alot more happy-go-lucky back den. The more we grow, its harder to be genuine to others. People teach you to be tactful when you speak. But why be tactful when what you mean is true and honest from your heart? The older we grow, the more we have to be hypocrites to others. Im just being me, showing everyone the real me. I need to get back on competitive sports. Thats where i belong, thats my playground. Thats where i was being groomed and me. I lost my focus and i am truely floating. I need my sports to get back the drive again. I just dun like when you wana do something, everyone just deter you from doing it. When you got so much passion,belief,drive and motivation. And people just wana put you down. I really feel for him that its really hard and especially when i dun even support him. ignorant i was. stupid i was and i think i still am. i am beginning to understand how you feel and what you're going thru,abit. Prolly you're going thru alot more. Be it whether its the truth or the lie. i chose to believe you cuz i think thats what you really need. 
I duno how your experience gona teach me. Be hypocrite,smile and be the angel? i need some enlightenment. 

No comments: