Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2011!

Time flies. its 2011! the on the 1st of 2011, it was pouring so heavily. 
So whats my new year resolution? 
T plan for my 21st?
To be the best i can in wateva i do. 
And use more of my brain! 
I dunwana end up having dementia when i grow old! 
And
I duno what had happened to my internet access, :( Can someone help? 
Now i'm tapping on my phone's internet access. Gosh! 
From now on, i shall blog the happy and sad news everyday. 
Everyday we're learning something. 
And i'll try t be more multitasking person. 
And be more alert. 
Its a brand new year and i dunwana spoil it with all the whinings and sadness cuz its a BRAND NEW YEAR!
Brand new year for a better and brand new me. :) 
im trying to learn as much and build a better character of me. 
:)


No comments: