Sunday, March 14, 2010

HK,MACAU

Travelled t hk and macau again. gee! spent a wk overseas,its good to be back in your hometown. No smelling of ciggies and hair rigs of ciggie smell. ew! tot Sg may be small and der's alot of rules and fine. i shldnt deny tt Sg is a safe and peaceful country. Dun have t worry much at all. Even my 6yo kid can take the train on his/her own. But had fun at hk and macau tho, especially in venetian hotel. its ultra big! Makes me wana go to venice the next travel trip.

Damn com, cldnt upload pics. ohwell. too bad den. :(will try again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you enter, wish look progressive in behalf of more interrelated articles without delay as its united of my choice question to read.