Monday, March 08, 2010

At airport alone.

Im at the Airport alone. Both excited and scared at the same time. i feel as tho i'll forget to bring something or anything or missed smth like tat .gee! First time boarding the airplane myself,first time checking-in, first time having to lookout for myself on which Gate to go, seats no. checked? things to bring checked? Time to board,checked? SLR beside me checked? passport checked? boarding tix checked? Gee. Now im missing my parents, having them to worry everything and we're so carefreeee, jus follow around. :) Now gona be independent. i feel like an idiot in the Airport cuz im doing everyting myself now not like before wer you were told to do A and A alone. Now you gona do everyting. :) FUN experience. But scared at times. Did i forget anything?
Will i be late? And ouh. talking about thatt. i was almost late for my flight. i overslept. Gave me a fucking shocked! i wanted to have a straight 1hr sleep b4 going off and my sis called me.zzz disturbed me. i was having a hard time trying to sleeep. sso 3am, RING!!!! as usual, off it and close my eyes. der goes 30mins and bro has to wake me up instead of me waking him up! GEEE!! im sucha failure. so irresponsible. tts the word to define. :( IM IRRESPONSIBLE. TIME BUCK UP! and now i feel as tho im going to go overseas to study. ha ha! okay. time to go.

ADIOS PEEPS!
Especially to baby, cousin,and CMED. etc. BYEEE! will be back on sat! damn! still gt wad NYEC mascot shit and bibs shit to design. wtf wtf wtf wtf!!!!! okok.SOMEONE HELPPPPP. byebye!

No comments: