Monday, November 02, 2009

no water the entire day

gee, i was sleeping soundly until this morning, my brother woke me up cuz he was conplaining to his girlfriend that he cannot bath,der's no water in the hse and he is sticky and sweaty all over, he dun bath in the evenings like u and i do. he only bathe in the morning before he head to school.
and i was like wad? our house no water?gee.my brother headed to sch early to bath in school.lol. funny. while i went back to sleep. who else my 5mins of extra slp cost me 30mins! darn! late for school alry, faster pack bag,wash my face and brush my teeth with mineral water and rush off to sch. and shit lor! late 1min and i had to make up 1hr of lab session...wahlaoo. waste my time only.
so den, once i got home today abt 5plus, der's still no water. gee, so i rang my mum up and told her that our neighbour allow us to use their hse to bath. so sweet of them. :) and my mum was suggesting to go to the swimming pool to bath ourselves. lol. i was laughing out loud over the phone. this incident do make my day totally. hilarious!.hahaa.
alrity. back to doing my project now. byebye.
and i think i totally lost my self-dicipline, sighh. now i just kept losing and losing and losing. instead of winning and winning and winning. :(
im nothing and worse den before now.
ytd had lots of carbo,today had lots of carbo. i shld cut down on carbo now. and i overspent alot. im growing fat. gee.i nv gain the respect i needed.
merina jiayou!

new quotation of the day.
"do not say its all due to fate,der's nth i can do. change this mentality to this is a challenge,i will eventually get it done." merina ng

No comments: