Sunday, November 08, 2009

fun nite out.

okay. ytd's show was splendid. but someone made me really pissed before i reached douby ghaut and yet that someone can still make a call to ask how is his fcuking friend wen such incidents always happened and behaved and talked to his friend like nth has happened and he dun even bother and that someone cant even make it up to me. Yet, ive to make myself cool down my own way.gosh! and really need the movies to cool my anger. lucky everything goes well else i'll get really fcuking pissed and i dunno wad i'll do. and oh well,really cried like fcuk and scared like fcuk. i was so paranoid den. WTH! i even bite my bf while anticipating wads gona happened. ahhhh..hahaha. at least he came out alive. tsk. after tat wen to clark quay to forget about the show but my idiot bf jus tell my friends the scary movie story.gee! den headed home pretty late.yup.
the end

No comments: