Friday, May 01, 2009

pissed!

Gosh, so damn pissed rite now tat it dampens my mood for studying, definitely have to blog this to cool my hottness down. urgh! this stupid classmate of mine is horrible! help! can somebody jus enlighten me about her actions so at least i feel better towards situation like this? urghh!
this stupid classmate of mine is so unhelpful. i missed my tutorial class not on purpose and no one tells me abt what is going on in class, nvm. mayb is my fault for not asking. i shld have asked but i forgt. nvm. forget abt that. den today i asked my stupid classmate over msn and she says she's going off soon so i quickly ask her abt the tut class and she dun seem to be bothered abt telling me clearly. jus telling me the sake of telling me. so wtf la! urghhh. the worse thing is, she haven tell me clearly and she says gtg, bye. -.-! WTFFFF!! why cant she jus say sorry, i have to go now, i'll tell u soon. but she din la. so bloody uncouth of her!
urghhhh..not like im the sort of dun take my studies seriously.wth wth wth wth!!! somebody! tell me wad shld i do with her seriously. does she have a stupid attitude problem or wad?! fucking pissed. feeling better now. have to head to my books. please, someone enlighten me! =(

No comments: