Monday, May 25, 2009

bday-yet t come

FOUR SEASONS HOTEL VIP CORNER AT FOUR SEASONS HOTEL.

XI NU AI LE!!



Counting down, 4 more days to my birthdayyy. excited! and i guess this year's birthday is gona be a great one. firstly i got no school on a friday, BY RIGHT, den stupid teacher change lab class to friday monring 8-10am. but nvm! its still early as before. And now having the GSS! hurhur! so good, singapore celebrate my birthday for me too. aha! And guess wad, my daddy had his bonus and gave me 3 digits of cashh... hurhur! plus mummy booked a room for me at capella singapore, i've yet to tell my besties about it cuz everything is not confirmed yet. exciteed. ahaha!






Anw my class had a tutorial with our social psychology teacher and our topic was to write what u think of the person and write it at the back of the person with a paper sticking on him/her. and guess wads mine!
people finds me FRIENDLY,MUSCULAR -.-!,PRETTY,SPORTY,FUNNY,VERY LAME,CARING,HELPFUL,KIND,SPORTY again,FRIENDLY again,PRETTY again,PRETTY again,FRIENDLY again,VERY LAME again, SWEET-.-!,LOVABLE,LOVABLE again, SPORTY again,FRIENDLY again, and laughter LOUDD!! -.-! i wonder which bugger wrote me muscular and laughter loud uh! but oh well. more or less i noe im lame.ahah! so goodbye for now. =)

No comments: