Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY-ed

chinese new year was over a few days back and my ANGBAO wasnt received satisfyingly. every year angbao's collection seem to reduce alot more now. however, angbao at my mother's side seem to maintain.=) ever since my uncle gotten rich, he took care of every single family member of the GOH and gave everyone a job,now my cousin is well feed,even drives a car,bought a hse and living happily. how nice!

anw,life is uber boring these days.my life doesnt have full of spice. nowaday i jus dun seem to be interested in anything at all. i dun have the desire to work hard, dun ahve the motivation to study, dun have the drive to do wad i want to do. i lost all that now. i feel useless..like a total loser! i feel like a nth now. im a nobody! NOBODY!!!! and it totally suck. i need to get back doing sport to train my character and grow as an individual. its still not time for me to understand the world yet when i've not fully develop my characters as in individual. i no longer have the drive and care absolutely NOTHING at all. this year i've alr missed like a few lessons my timetable is effing messy. I NEED A CCA! gonna make time for it. i hate this sort of mandane life, without sport, i lost my disipline and determination. totally lost it. AHHHH!!!!!! frustrating.. really frustratingggggg!!!!

No comments: