Sunday, January 18, 2009

adventure raced


i jus synergy-ed this

yr like ytd? and my calf muscles and shoulders are killing me! its soring now seriously! the whole entire adventure race was from bukit timah to macritchie to lower seletar reservoir park..we ran lke mad and my partner was alr half dying.. and i can rmb vividly abt this particular task whereby we have to choose btw bread with wasabi and mustard sauce OR 2 raw eggs with shell.GOSH! it was terrible! my partner and i teared like mad,cough like mad and our stomach were alr dead burning! wen we run,we can feel the burning sensation.FUCK that task seriously..lol.it was killing us.and along the way, we had nice pple who offer us water! thanks rich aunty! and pple who direct us to the place!the whole race may be tiring and all but i definitely enjoy the race with my partner.i think i've made my partner annoyed with me quite a few times and my partner was also brave enuff to take the courage to have the paints on this face while he conplains his face itches really badly.BRAVO PARTNER! YOUR THE BEST!=)

this race we gt ourselves WET totally,cuz of the pool game,i had to swim sitting on the float and the freaking float was soo small! the gal was tellin to put ur butt in and i was like ya..it was in and i still capsize! APPARENTLY! my butt was too BIG for tat float!AIYERRR!! wasted!we ran for hours,bus-ed,kayaked,ran again,cycled,swim,climb,abseiled.slide,pain?(my skin tear at the back of my ankle and it was bleedin that my shoe had some blood stains on it.

but overall,it was a great experience and race and the last part wher we were able to enjoy the task,its t actually slide all the way down from wereva and the funny thing is that after that,a couple came over to interview us abt the race!! SHIT MAN! of all pple,they chose us!man! i prolly look fugly and answered some fugly answers!OHDEARRR!!all thanks to my partner man!.! and lastly!that picture was taken on the 25th floor!thanks to the adventure club! we climb that up i think b4 our wasabi bread.but prolly i would wanna join synergy2010 again!=)

CHEERS TO SYNERGY 2009 AND ADVENTURE CLUB THAT MADE THIS SYNERGY RACE A SUCCESS!GOOD JOB!=)

No comments: