Friday, December 19, 2008

twilight

gee,twilight simply melts me.indeed,it is an "awesomic" movie i ever seen,especially those parts where Edward Cullen's declare his love for bella.it simply melts me completely.And additional to this "awesomic" movie,is also the "awesomic" soundtracks.especially the "river flows with you"by Yiruma,"flightless bird,American mouth" by iron&wine and "Bella lullaby"by carter burwell.
im trying to get a way to let me learn how to play those 2 piano songs, i'll be simply melted by that person who plays those as well..twilight ooh twilight,u definitely make me draw memories and imagination badly whenever i hear the soundtracks or the declaration of the love or both,it made make me tear as well..
gee,I'm getting emotional at 5.36am,on a Friday..simply lying on my double Decker bed,using IBM laptop listening to"river flows with you" and having birds chipping.my dad gonna come in any min.
gee,it seems so different when i blog this entry at such late hours with such romantic soundtrack im listening to.Getting emotional,yes..yes i am.im definitely missing someone rite now,at this very moment.

No comments: