Friday, December 12, 2008

its dec and my holiday mood are all hype up!

Gee,my blog was temporary dead for a month or so..prolly cuz i dunno what i've been doing with my life and i jus nv felt like blogging den..

After so much have happened and so many negative impact on me,it hurt me mentally,hurt my pride and it made me lose confidence of myself..going to school everyday bores me with classmates not opening up and treating me like a stranger.i need to move on,i tot i did..but i din..its so hard when u only go to sch jus to study..everyday i've been gazing and daydreaming and not being pro-active in class.it hasnt been "me" recently when im in class.its not easy being me with my cliques now.

Finally 2weeks of study holiday has jus started and it was the very first time i ever felt soooo happy that i wanted to celebrate for this holiday.this is insanity.i need to get my engine,my mood,my energy all started again.its tiring not to be able to be yourself and its tiring not having people to believe you in your clique.it spoils my mood all the time.
MY ONLY AIM now after this holidays is to be me again,if that is possible..no,i must! but im having some self-doubts here.sigh.

merina is a real emo-shit!its emotionally tiring not to have pple der to listen you out.i lost my pride and im feeling inferior now.i jus wanna sleep and never gets up.EMO-ING!!! WTH! i shld stop emo-ing..i need to go running now.toddles! =D

No comments: