Thursday, June 26, 2008

depressed

hello blog.in fact,it looks like i got time to blog again,well,der's always time if u were to squeeze in some time for something u wanna do.(MAKE TIME)=)
haii..i've been really emo for the past few days,ever since sch reopens.am i gonna continue to live under that negativity radar from her for the whole of my remaining yrs in polytechnic?i wouldn't care if u were to hate me to the core,i will care ALOT if u were to hate me in the clique.which will affect not jus me,but both the parties.
sometimes its really depressing and saddening when you have that someone disliking you and giving you cold shoulder ALL THE TIME.the friends i got in poly now is so different in sec sch.maybe becuz the clique is bigger and smaller grps are formed within.i aint close with any after getting into r/s.the friends that i were closed with seems to drift apart,which i seriously do not want that.somehow,i still put friends before my r/s.
now its jus btw the both parties to solve the situation but it seems like i want it to be resolved and she seems like being in this awkward situaion is fine with her.guess my last and only solution is to confront her.if this dun work,guess i've to use my back up solution den..which may be quite mentally and physically exhausting.
Guess its just part and parcel of life,god is jus being fair.he cant possibly giving you good time for ur entire moment.its some obstacles taht is needed to be overcome and be stronger.
thigns now have been a little rough for me.thinking of the conflict and how i've been treated really saddens me that sometimes i teared during my sleep.i jus need to get over it and its fine. i get really demoralised and feel like a loser when things aint going my way.guess i have to learn that tahst jus life,hvae t accept it that sometmies things just dun always go wad u want it to be.
shit man,my english jus SUCKKKKK!!!
i'm so tired now.tired busy and lazy.ahh..i hadnt been listening in lecture and my trg is like 4times a week?the moment i reached home,i din even touch my book.
man,poly life really needs a lot of self-discipline.shall continue again.ciao.

No comments: