Saturday, April 12, 2008

nyp orientation

nyp orientation wasnt a blast for me!it only held for 1 day but this 1 day let me learn qutie abit.Learn about my new classmates,tho der's cheena ones,der's malay ones,der's ite 1s but i cant do anything about that.Afterall,they'll be ur classmates for the whole 3yrs!better not offend any of them.i dun wanna hold any hostile btw pple i have to face every sch day.who noes when i might need their help.HAHA!
ohwell,initally my class wasnt that enthu and it was quite an anti-climax when the OGLs were sort of high and we're kinda mundane.HAHA!But overall,this orientation is somewhat fun in a way where i get to sort of lead my team and motivate them abit and did alot of encouragement,i had to step up and let the ball rolling and afterwards,everyone gt more and more enthu.SATISFYING!HAHAHA!!And it has been a long time since i last lead a team..the feeling of leading a team was awesome!and the orientation was somewhat boring when it comes to the end,especially the 20luckydraws,man!they took donkey yrs to call those pple out.i was alr half asleep and drooling.we only had 1 pathetic lunch break from 9am to 7pm!can u believe it?!nyp academic club wanna torture us!but i likeee...hahaha!
monday is the official day of the start of our school term and i'm freaking excited about it!Guess i din regret my choice going to nyp den to np.so what der's palmtalk!so wad the cca is awesome,i'll get used to the life in nyp!anw its not tat bad afterall when u dun compare ur own school to others.ignorance is bliss!haha!
today my OGLs were telling me about the mentorship,leadership camp and all and i was super enthu abt it.i dun get why i get so high and active when i get to noe abt this kinda camps and especially OBS korea and taiwan!OMG!i must go no matter wad.i just cant help it from being so active in school.Guess jus studying and going for lecture alone can really kill me! i can die jus to go school for lectures,like seriously! i have to be active!like actively active and maximize my energy level when i'm in poly!
i'll make sure i'll make this whole 3 yrs of my poly life a FREAKING HAPPENING 1!nyp,wait for me!hahah!
And and i cant wait for club crawl on the 17th of april!!WOOHOO!!FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT IT!!HURHUR!!CCA DAY! i likeee....!!HAHHA!ambassador team,here i come!hahahh!!HAPPY HAPPY!
okayy..shall end my post by saying;"no matter wad pple says,its just their point of view,in the end,its still u who have to decide the decision,u may listen and feel regretted for maybe jus that particular period of time..den soon after,when it really comes,its not that bad afterall.the main thing is how you're gonna look at it.the brighter side? or the bad side?being a optimist or pessimist is still the final choice,for me,i chose to b a optimist.anw,for the whole of my 4months holiday that i had,its definitely an experiencing journey of my life.i chose to learn from every single thing i did and grow from it and now i guess i learn alot more and the way how i look into situations in life now.
i spent my whole holidays working all sorts of jobs,from office jobs to waitressing,to umpiring,to warehse packing(definitely tested my patients and endurance)and the office job left me the most impression,especially the constant scoldings from someone who's better den you.definitely gonna feel that ur ego has been stepped a million times yet you cant do anything but just take it.man..after the working life,it did tot me alot,especially mommy guiding me thru it and telling me about the aspect of life and how to go thru it.
ohwell..all the best for the people who just wanna whine and complain and dun wanna learn from their mistakes and quit from the job that u always get scoldings and think that you're so oh-so-lousy.thats jus wad every 1 has to go thru.BE THICKSKIN! and learn how you wanna see the aspect of ur job.being a optimist or pessimist in everything u do?you decide.=D"
okayyy...enough of my thing now.hahah!i wanna go my dreamland now..weee!from today onwards.i wanna be a happy person!HAHAHA!but dun take my happiness and kindness for granted,i'll bite when i get uber mad!LOL.but i hardly get mad anyway..angry is not in my dictionary.thats all.CIAO!

No comments: