Saturday, April 05, 2008

drunken woman..

gosh! friday nite was a freaking happening nite for both me and my friends..i cant believe i'll end up like how i was den..extreme emotional!
friday was den the officially day for rocky's last day at balcony so all of us intended to go LUNAR fusion bar but too bad! catherine,amanda and i was freakin underage..=.=! bday's not over yet..SADDED!cat and i were nt offically 18..so they planned and decided to head to party world just beside heeren..raymond was der and i was quite reluctant to go t noe that he'll b going.Der'll b a funny feelin when he's der..but i told myself not to bother much..we went into party world and raymond was inside..man.such a spoiler!he's kinda too much!he made Emily drink like 3 glass of alcohol.ouhouh..talkin about alcohol..we met up at balcony before headin to party world ,randy was askin us to go up and put our bags at balcony's office..we're kinda puzzled den but cheyy..after getting upstairs,he wants us to sneak alcohol into the room.had 2 bottles in my bag.okayy..back to wher i left off..Emily was way drunk,she cant even walk in the straight line and her face was darn red..went to the toilet a few times and finally she threw up.eeeww!the smell of the alcohol mixed with wadeva she ate.ERK!haha!but glad that she vomited.she was better den.soon after,i was kinda enjoying myself and raymond came over and wants catherine to drink the glass of alcohol,told her to drink slowly..den after that raymond wants me to drink so i drank.i drank super slow but that freakin gay was askin me to drink it fast so fine..i jus drink..
soon after,the alcohol effects started to act up.i felt kinda sleepy and i fell onto LP's lap..cat knew that i was drunk and she made me green tea.i was so darn sleepy that i hit the glass of green tea without knowin it..den LP's pants had some green tea.i was happily smiling and cleanin LP's pant.Den after that i slept over at kaiyang's shoulder,slight to the back of his back..i vividly rmbed that he was sayin wanna sleep den sleep properly,so i pushed myself and hit my face to keep myself awake.cat and LP went to the loo without me,i was alr kinda drunk den yet i noe wads going on with me..i dun exactly noe wads happening in the surrounding but i noe wads's going on in me.i felt like der's 2 me inside..1 is merina and the other is the fiercer merina.the real merina is alr in deep sleep but i kept fighting against the other merina.its freakin scary the thought of it.tho i'm drunk but i noe wad i'm doing jus that i cant control over my emotions,i cried to the extreme..screaming like nobody's business.shouting like nobody's business,talking like nobody's business,laughin like nobody's business,criticizing like nobody's business,hitting pple like nobody's business..that's it.when u're drunk,u jus do things like nobody business..the vision was blurry its felt like as tho u gt woken up by someone from ur deep sleep times and times again..the real merina was alr asleep and the fierce merina like shouting at pple who criticized me.I was really sensitive to wad pple say to be exact.i could hear everything to wad pple say and jus act without havin a second tho.So long u think,u jus act..u wanna hit pple,u jus hit..u wanna shout,u jus shout kinda thing..i vividly rmbed EVERY single thing..okayy..maybe about 90%..who says a drunken person will not rmb a single thing.THATS BULLSHIT! I REPEAT! BULLSHITT!!lol.u jus dun ahve THE control over ur body anymore during that point of time,tats it.for my case,i was darn emotional..maybe cuz i kept fighting against the another me to force myself to be awake due to the fact that i've gt work at 10am!!i kept forcing myself and telling everyone that i'm nt drunk and i'm okay..who noes when i walked a few steps..i fell onto the floor.made a whole din that time,infact,i'm like the main entertainment for all of them.HOW COOL!haha!freakk..the fierce merina was sucha ah lian!thats wad randy and everyone says so.my hand gestures and the way i spoked.i even vividly rmbed that i shouted at strangers with my hand gestures..shoutin and scolding and saying OII!!freaking loud.haha!vividly rmbed that i shouted at pple who smoke sayin things like CAN YOU STOP SMOKING?!IT FREAKING HURT UR HEALTH AND IT FREAKING HURT UR FREAKING $$?!CAN YOU JUST STOP?!!lol.man..how amazing i can still rmb almost everything tho i'm drunk.it din felt real tho..as in everything seems like a dream maybe cuz of the fact that the blurry vision was 1 of the cause of it.haha!so then whoever i shouted stopped smokin yet still smokes,i walked over and threw their ciggy away..man!i think they're freaking pissed especially raymond.haha!felt so bad now..insult so many pple.opps!but i cant help it!i was drunk.But i can rmb things clearly!haha!
After insulting everyone and anyone,i apologized a zillion times to all of them.i kept saying sorry and sorry..and i did things that i din realize i'll actually do it.hugged a guy..not 1 but two!hit a person,cried out loud.mann..the thought of it now just wanna make me laugh like crazzyy..haha!ohyahh! i even rmbed that randy was tryin to wake me up and i kept sayin that i cant control my emotions and i cant wake up..haha!den valen took cold water and pour over my face..gosh!its freaking amazin that i can rmb almost everything so clearly!mann..thats crazy!that nite i went insane but din vomit at all.Emily was alr alert and fine and it was my turn to go bizzare!haha!
All of them insisted to send me home and i hung on to kaiyang without letting him go ,he had no choice but to hop on to the same cab as me and khakis.HAHA!he lived ard central but too bad he gt chosen to go back with me..haha!it was freaking hilarious how i made a whole din to myself.HAH!i think everyone enjoyed the entertainment i made on myself.haa!
anw i wanna thank cat and emily for being der and sorry at the same time..and everyone else too..especially raymond and randy.HAHA! funnyy..okayy..had fun that nite tho.Guess its gonna be the last alcoholic gatherin for me..cuz of how i turned out.opps!
emily and kaiyang sent me at my doorstep.HAHA! the funny thing is that i even criticize the taxi uncle!lol..funny!sorry and thanks again!ouhhyay! i even vividly rmbed that someone took pics of me and i even posed! and lp was taking a freakin video cuz i tell her to even when i was alr drunk.the fact is..no matter how drunk u are,u can still rmb and noe wad the hell u're doing and wads going on wit urself.its like u're semi-conscious!so yea..i was lucky that i din puke..PHEW!haha!okayy..end of my storyy..THANKS AND SORRY EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN!jus incase if anyone of u read this somehow.=D
ouhouh..my story has ended for that nite but not for the dayy!haha!woke up early n headed to ikea,bought some mirrors and now its fixed!glad!hah!den went over to anchor point to take a quick btie at disney's cafe..pics will be up soon!haha!den headed to their G2000,it was having sells.sis bought the guys long collar shirt and i wore it for rocky's last gathering!haha!after that gathering..i reached home at 9.00,bathed and slept at 9.15 den 9.30 gt woken up by valen!irritating!hahah!i slept for 15mins and off i changed and went for work at 10 at suntec.how power i was and i was still kinda semi conscious.i din really noe wad i was talking to the guest at all..shitt!!wadeva it is..its over!hahaa!reached home,bathed and slept rite infront of the freking computer..man..i took hours typing this post.ohwell..thats all. so THE END!haha!

No comments: