Thursday, May 31, 2007

happy bday merina!

lunch at tung lok restaurant

swensen's strawberry ice cream cheese.doesnt taste as gd as da price.nt worth da $

chocolate fondue's package

hill's slippers

chocolate fondue.yummy!haha!

haha!having fun with da fondue.XDD




okay.gonna blog fer my 17th bday that day.29th of may is my bday and it falls on da first day of the dnd camp.i was fine with it.after dnd camp,my gd buds aint telling wads their plans were fer me.felt kinda irritated tho.den later,they told after we left da sch.they planned to go to marina bay to eat steamboat.haha!finally i get to noe wads their plans were.so went to marina bay straight after dnd camp and i was super sweaty and sticky cuz its after da games we played,captain's ball and floorball.gd buds,denghao,bday boy(joshua),glenn,wanjin,shawn,jianqiang,alvin and tiongyee went.felt elated!haha.glenn went cuz joshua was der or else he wont go either.he nv does.i wondered wad kinda person is he.hmm..wateva it is.i'm happy,at least my friends helped to celebrate my bday.hurray!okay.da pictures will be up raelly soon jus that glenn haven send da pics yet.
WEE!mum is still da best,she treat my family and i to tung lok restaurant,dim sums were heavenly and cheap.after that bought some swensen ice cream cake.gee!folks,DO NT BUY TAT STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM CHEESE CAKE!it tasted horrible and its nt worth fer its price okay.its way expensive and ew.it jus doesnt taste as gd as da price.thats it.mum den delivered da chocolate foudue to my home.haha!wanted to give me a surprise but she den told me abt it.haha!den mum given me those raelly cute slippers.its doggie!my fav!!hahas.aunt given me adidas bag,i was kinda shocked cuz she dun usually give stuffs and gerard insist to buy me E65 which cost abt 600plus as my bday gift?thats totally madness.its too expensive and i'll feel guilty so i rejected.ohwell,its kinda tempting tho.HAHA.but i'm nice.so yah,this yr bday gifts is da least but still,i'm happy.haha!

No comments: