Friday, May 25, 2007

greate singapore sales

it has alr past midnite but i felt da sudden urge to blog.today is da start of the GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!and its gonna last for 2 whole months.its so tempting to go shopping today cuz its da first day,everything is new and it comes with plenty of sizes,no worries that da desire clothes u want doesnt have ur size.URGH!i just cant wait to go on a shopping spree.i've gt so many things to buy,stuffs like da latest fashion.my clothes are so out-dated but nt exactly,just that my clothes are more to da mature hood.like duh!i'm always wearing my sis's clothes.we share clothes!actually,we share practically EVERYTHING! even undergarments!seriously its practically EVERYTHING.our size is da same and she's like 6yrs older den me.no doubt pple kept saying i'm her friend instead of her sis.(loves sis soo very muchieXD)oh,sis asked me to text her ex to see his reaction.like wth?she has alr broken up with her ex and she's gonna get married with her current one now?yet she still wants to check on his feelings fer her.gee!my sis can nv ferget alr her ex and her current one is controlling her life rather den da other way round.
sis had been hurt badly many times with this man and sometimes he will use violence to vent his anger.i'm pretty worried for my sis,she's gonna marry this man for the sake of that stupid house.like wth again?u gonna suffer ur WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE with this man when u dun really love him?its alr tough having married couples who loved each other deeply tgt,its gonna be EVEN MORE tougher now that its sort of a one sided love.it really hurt me deep now inside to see my sister crying over her bf.its always this man that made her cry and also this man that dote her so much.sigh!my sis gonna get married soon and i jus cant bear to let her marry off.i'm gonna miss her like hell.i'm gonna miss da time we sleep tgt,bath tgt til now,crap tgt and all that.sigh,but i cant be selfish to let her stay and dun marry off,sooner or later it will be my turn.time flies!i wonder how's my future gonna be like in 10yrs down da road.am i gonna be taitai?gonna marry a richman?gonna be a (nu qiang ren)superwoman?i really wish i could.haha!but everything is predestined.i believe in such things.its like when its time to die,its time to die.dun feel sad but rather,just feel happy cuz living in this world is alr something brave to do den dying.agree?
okay,enuff abt tat.today my stomach was rather bloated so i sat at the toilet bowl to shit my ass out and guess wad.when i was abt to flush the toilet bowl,i saw blood in da toiletbowl,again.i think i'm having piles.it happneed before but it stopped and now it came back again.issit becuz of da exercise that i've been doing that made it happened or wad?like shit man,i need to see da doctor like again!URGH!
anyways da cheena O's is in 3days time.and i'm fucking nervous abt it.i haven really mugged my chinese.how am i gonna get even a B3?i dunno if its possible mian.okay,i think i should go read my chinese compos now.pls give me a B3!

(1 banana is equivalent to 1 bowl of rice)

No comments: