Friday, May 25, 2007

friday!

gee.today is da day we gt back our report books.man! i did real bad fer my mid-yrs.i gt like l1r4 30?!i really dun wanna end up in ITE man.i hate ITE.i'll feel useless by den.i suppose to get like 24pts?but they added class test in as well.like suck?i flunk my class test,almost all of them is F9.i mean its class test,i wasnt really bothered to study my class tests cuz its class test.unlike common test.so my class test pulled my mid yrs down.sigh!i think i need motivation to study!i really do.my CHINESE o's is in 3days time.i seriously hope that my chinese could get b3.anyways,today we had Dgigs.it was pretty entertaining as in da MCs did a great job,so much better den last yr but da performance wasnt that gd tho.it made it compulsory t watch Dgigs now.

anyways,my friend sent me this pictures.





sometimes,when u feel really fortunate to have those luxury,u just tend to take things fer granted until when u lose it.den u'll realise how impt it is.all human beings are da same and it applies on me too.haha!its a pity that African pple have to live life that way.i'm learnin to appreciate da things and pple ard me.i really thank GOD fer giving me such a fortunate life,living in singapore especially.
okay,i suddenly recalled something.today gd buds and i went to westmall to buy some stuffs and suddenly,emily started to irritate me.i really hate pple to irritate me when i'm doing something especially something serious.she's ferever trying to irritate me when she noes i'll get irritated but yet she'll continue to irritate u more and start saying wad act hardworking act serious kinda thing.sometimes its really annoying and irritating.when i get really angry with her,she jus take it as nth.fuck man.like wth?why must u be like this?and today,i gt really pissed off when i was asking catherine some stuffs and she was der irritating me,i shouted at her to stop it and she showed me that childish face.that pt of time i really felt like taking a knife to stab her.wtf man.recalling back that incident makes me so pissed off.fuck

(aint committed in relationships)

No comments: