Thursday, May 18, 2006

teehee.!

haha..today i'm so high.! dunno why either..ha.maybe cuz i went skatin today EVER SEENS da last time i've skated? like last decemeber.?.haha..thats pretty long.haha.people have changed so much,okie..not that much..but at least they have changed.ha.saw jackson's primary school friend today and he changed so much.my gosh.! haha..he became so mature and good-lookin..from a fat,annoyin and inmature lookin to someone who looked mature and look good rite now.haha..and serene came skatin too..haven seen her months either and she's changed too..hah..
my cousin has gt new bag and watch.!!sickenin..that lucky guy.! haha..always seein him changin t new stuff and i'm stuck with da old ones..LOL..its alrite..going shoppin tmr with my 2good friends.ha.!okie..enuff abt this..back t business.ha.
this mornin my cousin lied to me that he's in his mummy's car which ish so nt true but i believed him..cuz he knows that i'll be late and lie to me so that i'll be der sooner.sickenin.he grew smarter.haha..went in da rink t skate fer like hours but most of da time i'm spendin my time skatin so slowly cuz of those sickening youngsters who have markin day too..argh.! da rink ish so pack with peopl which pisses me off when i tried to skate faster,i had to slow down like several times.argh!so i had t waste my time skatin slowly fer hours until it reaches 4clock and 7,where i can skate so much faster with no people skatin except da hockey skaters.haha.which ish speed-skatin at that time.!my skills are still der.! haha.not bad not bad..haha..
At 7 clock,da rink ish filled with space rather den people and i had space to practice my crossin at da centre but some annoyin kids kept skatin da opposite direction of that centre,going off and comin back again and again..tho i love kids and they are so adorable but its so irritatin..humph.as soon as da kids have left,i tried doin backward crossin on da leftside which is so difficult but at least i tried and and i din see a figure skater who ish behind me.suddenly knocked into her and she felt on da ice..haha.opps..so i quickly helped her up and we become friends..how cool.haha..she's sabina and she's from SAS.even cooler.haha..
after skatin,went to S-11 to have dinner with da hockey skaters..da old and somehow new skaters too..so chatted fer awhile,went back to da rink after sayin bye to serene,CJ and CJ's friend.haha..opps..waited fer aunty t call my cousin so we can go down t meet her and she can fetch me back too.ha!fahrus called me on da t aunty's car and i was so overjoyed cuz he ish my friend that haven been contactin with each other fer like 5months alr.haha.so suprised that he would call me..haha.so we chatted fer quite long,hangup his call t answer emily's call,went t bath and chat with her again..haha.so much things to talk to her abt..alrite.shall end here..its 2.09AM now.! hahas

No comments: