Friday, May 05, 2006

gee.!

man...today had chinese paper1 and 2 and it was so difficult..haha..especially da comprehension.gosh.!i kept readin it thru over and over again like more den 5times den i sort of understand wad is it about..haha..finished my paper2 30mins before time and i spent my extra time checkin and readin thru my compre..haha..hopefully i'll pass my paper2 mans..haha..and my paper1 was no good either..i had no time to fill in da words from my dictionary into my compre and Ms samanthatan asked us to put down our pens or it considered cheating..WTH.!cant she just give us more time to finish our last sentence.?urgh..
But talkin abt her..haha..she was so lame today..haha..she said to our class that she will start da paper early and guess wad..haha..she started da paper at 7.59am..LOL.after she finished sayin that,our class laughed at her real loud..haha..it was hilarious..LOL..how lame..so after da cheena papers,i went to look fer mr ng t teach me some last minute work with CATtherine and emily..and they kept teasin me and mr ng.like WTH?? haha..but wateva..so after that my friends and i went to da bookshop and thinkin whether t buy da chem's answer booklet cuz they only left 1..and da auntie sort of make decisions fer us and asked us to buy but CAT bought it cuz she has da cash..haha..anyway its just 1.70..haha..no big deal..haha..so we walked to da bus-stop and i waited fer them fer their bus to come before going home..after i reached home,changed,revised my maths while waitin fer teacher caren to come..ate my lunch and all that..teacher caren ish a great teacher,she teaches me well but i used to not revise her work after she left..haha..but its different now..cuz its exam period and i had to study hard..haha..but wateva..its all last minute thing again..hah.havin her tuition tmr..yeah..ha
i went to my mum's room to rest and haven been doin handstand fer such a long time so i decided to do it on my mom's bed..haha..and i can still do it..alrite.!haaha..happily doing my handstand,i heard my sista's voice and i quickly went out of my mom's room to see if her rashes were alrite..but it gt worse..her rashes are all over her body and even her face..gosh.! she's allegic to deltol showergel and she didn't realised that..man..rashes all over her and she kept scratchin her body..scatchin it non-stop..its like thousands of mosquitos love her and bite her face and her body..pity her..so i applied lotion on her body and she went to sleep on da sofa..
At about an hour later,i was surfin da net,she came in da room and showed me her face..man..it was swollen..like those puffer fish..haha..i din wanna laugh at her but it was funny..haha..so she kept complainin how itchy it was.therefore,i accompanied her to da clinic but today super suay..haha..da clinic was not opened..and she was super tired..on da way back home,she was so tired that i had to support her arms..pity her.Hopefully her rashes will recover soon..love my sista lots..ha

No comments: