Saturday, May 13, 2006

Da day before MOTHER'S DAY!!

hmm..today suppose to wake up like ard 10 but i guess i was tired cuz i slept pretty late yesterday..haha..so i woke up at 12,had my breakfast and prepare fer my tuition at 2..LOL..so i had tuition fer 2hrs but i extend 30 more mins cuz teacher caren has so much to go thru fer my amaths and my amaths is on monday..thats why.haha..so it ended at 4.30...after my tuition,i rang lixin up to see where she is so she told me she's on her way to JE..i quickly change my clothes and off iwent..suppose to meet them at da platform but i was late..haha..so they went to entertainment to play DDR la..sickening..haha..they are like superb now..can play another and tricks..WTH..haha..after that,we went to da bakin store to buy da ingredients fer da tarts..LOL..da tarts are made fer our mothers can..haha..after gettin our stuff..went to take MRT to victoria's house..and her room ish so pinkish la..haha..we slack at her room fer awhile cuz her mum was in da kitchen cookin some food and we had to wait..LOL..
after mins of waiting..my cousin and i went to da kitchen to prepare da ingredients..haha..we mixed da custard powder with hot water and aisah,me and lixin took turns to stir fer like 5mins..LOL..it sort of tasted like flour tho..haha..but after uncount of tastin..it tasted better.haha...weird..hmm..we put da custard cream into all da crusts..lixin put hers and i put mine..haha..den we put some sweetening stuff on top and lastly..we placed da peach nicely on top of all..tada..my FRUIT TARTS were done and it put it on some plastic trays and in da box but before that,we wrote some words on da plastic trays..my mother's day present was all done..haha..but we sort of made a mix in da kitchen..haha.leavin all da "shit" fer da maid to clean..opps..but..wad is maid fer?? haha.. :x
we went back to victoria's pinkish room and slack fer awhile.we played UNNO cards and i won fer da 1st round but lost in da second..haha..but it was fun..haha..lixin's mom phone her and we had to leave vic's house and i tho lixin's mum could fetch me home but she wasn't that free..how sad..haha..so i took da bus instead..carryin da box of fruit tarts that i made..woohoo.!haha..opps..
after i stepped into my house,i looked fer my sista to ask wad should i do..haha..should i pass it to her now or tmr..so she said now and i agreed too..i took da fruit tarts to my mum and gave her a kiss and she was so surprised..haha..she doesn't believed that da fruit tarts were made by me..haha..she tot i bought them..haha..which means it looked good so she ate half of da tart and she said it was good..HAHA..nice.! my maid tried it so as my sista and they all said good..haha..guess i can make my own fruit tarts myself and sell it off on da street..LOL. as if..!! haha..
love my mummy so much..!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS.!! hahas..

No comments: