Monday, November 14, 2011

imma loving it.

My hair was severely damaged by the digital perm that i did in m'sia! And i needed some help to restore my hair condition again. so guess wad, there was this sales person that sold me Jbeverlyhills hair product and i was pretty skeptical about the product as i NEVER CAME ACROSS before but she was saying it will really help with my hair condition to a soft and sleeky feel.so i just gave it a try, at a moment of desperation to save my hair! so i bought a shampoo, largest bottle of conditioner,serum (all platinum line) and iden hair mask which cost me like 162bucks. i bought it at a fair which is slightly cheaper den the store. soooooooo. i head home and started using the product immediately like a despo that needed to save my hair! And guess wadddddddd. the product is freaking GOOOOODDD imma telling you. my hair is really so much softer now and i think ive fallen for the product already. omg! good recommandation seriously. :) rate 4/5. e 1/5 will be after long use den will see if it will be a 5/5. haha! awesome product. made a right choice and investment. ;) 

No comments: