Tuesday, November 09, 2010

:)

I got the push back again, finally. Sports make me go back on track again cuz in sports, you learn to FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL and do whatever it takes to get there. Sometimes i gt drifted away for too long that ive long forgotten how does it feels like having the drive again. 
I need competitions and challenges to make me grow further. 
Today  my friend came t my place and den we head down to kallang for umpring. i am really no good at multi-tasking. i cant think 1 and do another. I was supposed t b carrying my shoes t kallang and i end up wearing them cuz i was talking t my friend about other stuffs. Gee. Who says female can multi-task. Thats jus stereotyping cuz i sure noe i cant multi-task. aha!
I need t stay firm and unaffected and stick to my goals again. Been away and drifting far too long. Seriously, without sports i am drifting. no push at all. 
And now im doing my attachments at AMK hospital, thanks t Doris! ive t wake up 5am jus t head t amk hospital. so far! And its gerontology discipline. bwt,there's this lifting technique that is taught at the hospital, very useful indeed. :) 
And ouh. Today's umpiring was pretty satisfying, players are very disciplined and for once, i stopped being a nice umpire, every time i do that, i got eaten ALIVE. i think thats how adults are. When u're not fierce and firm with them, they tend to think that they're smarter and bigger and they eat you alive!!
so after umpiring, went t played games with the other netballers,awesome! suprisingly i shot in almost all  of the balls, must be no stress and pressure thats why. haha. 
so yea, gtg now. have t wake up in like 4hours time. Torture time for 4wks! nvm! 
torture jus makes me stronger. ;)
ADIOS!

No comments: