Saturday, November 06, 2010

:)



I think ive grown alot fairer now. Thanks to Is clinical product. My complexion is really alot better than before and i wonder does herbalife take a part of the credit for it too since i only realised my complexion getting better after i purchase herbalife product. hmmm. take awhile more and see how's the effect, but i can say that the shake does make me feel alot healthier tho.. :) And lucky i insist on not taking acne medication. Im not a strong believer in eating acne medications,its just bad for health! So kudoos to me t make my stand, strongly. I hope i continue to have that sort of believe in everything else too. :)

6 comments:

emily said...

u both the shake from herbal life?

mEr|nA.NotUrNal said...

YUP! The shake seems pretty good. :) i think you should try it.

emily said...

haha. use to drink. how much u spend on tt?

mEr|nA.NotUrNal said...

hmm. $77 per bottle, chey. u used to drink? why nv tell me?

emily said...

u buy how many bottles? eh. i drink for a while only. cause i dun like the taste.

mEr|nA.NotUrNal said...

lol. on second bottle now. i think the taste for tropical fruit tasted quite nice when its chilled. Den choco, i like it when its warm. Not bad tho. :)