Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Post paper stress

Now im having post paper stress. damn scared. the day i dun get back my results, i dun think i can let myself sleep or play in peace. Sheesh. Next semester is my attachments and its where all the module credits lie. 40module credits in 2 modules. PRCP and attachments. Im going stress again. i think i should start revising to prepare myself for the attachments. Pre-attachments-stress. :( i tried calculating my overall, if i were to ace my 2modules next semester, i still cannot hit a cumulative of 3. :( Die la. Now ive really regretted why din i study harder in the beginning. Its really true that ive ruin the whole poly life from Year 1,the time that i tot things were simple. Merina oh merina. Underestimate your course already. Nothing is easy. Sigh. stupidity is a word to describe myself.
Nevertheless, i sldnt let that pull me down. Just have to continue to JIAYOU!
wahhh. im really so stressed up now. i told myself not to have unnecessary stress but it seem like ive taken things too lightly now. :( damn. Now i hate myself.

No comments: