Monday, June 01, 2009

i was sad den.

30th may was his bday and of cuz i nv forgets.
but the day b4 we quarrelled over stupid thing and he walked away from me, making me think that is it really entirely my fault? but the way he spoke to me made me feel like im some "xiao nu ren" only the man and speak and the woman has no say at all. it was really saddening den. but i din chase after him since he decided to leave, i tot we cld think of sm other plans but he chose to walk away from me. all i wanted was to bring him and eat with my parents, mayb its partly my fault too tat i pushed him to meet wen he's not ready, but i hope he's not gona take 2years later to meet them. i dunwant my parents not knowing who this anonymous guy im dating.
so den, i celebrated this 19th bday without him automaticly wishing me happy birthday, doing sweet stuffs but ohwell. we went to eat at some fancy restuarant and yah.tats it..den we quarrelled and den byebye.
i din noe wad to tell him or wad and all my friends were waiting.
the next day which is his bday, i din evn have time to celebrate so i decided i'll do it in the evening, went to look for him and wanted to treat him at a restuarant yet he went to foot the bill.-.- but den i suprised him with a cake! but he doesnt seem to have any feelings or appreciation for the things i do for him all the time. he treat the cake as some food he eats everyday. i felt dissappointed. he does it all the time. i guess i shld not do anything for him anymore cuz he doesnt knoe how to appreciate wad others have done for him.he din do it once, he did it so many timessss......!! urgh.cant he jus show some appreciation?urgh. angry. but after that things have resolved but of cuz the appreciation thingy is jus stuck in my head til now. so decided to blog this.hope he gets the msg. =) tootles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah, I get all your meanings.No worries...there wont have a chance for next time either...Im juz lousy, un appreciative bf tats all.You can have your say too no prob.anything you not happy juz say dun have t hid and think ya a "xiao nu ren" you are mature and old enough to know wats right and wats wrong le.everthing is a big mistake of mine.SORRY!!!Spoiled ya celebration...Wish ya have a better one, and perfect one in the years to come...But I know Im not able to give you that perfect ones or better ones...and you dun have t guess,think it best you dun do anything for me le,coz I may react in the wrong way again and upset you again.Once again SORRY for Everything.I get your msg real and deeply well.