Monday, June 01, 2009

happy 19th bday merina!

aha.its hilarious that im wishing myself happy 19th bday,anw it has alry passed. and my 19th bday was a great one, i mean its no better day den spending this special day with ur loved ones and close ones, so wad if the whole world celebrates ur bday and those special and loved ones are not der to celebrate this special day with you. rite?

so yea, i shan't be so long-winded today, i shall let the pictures tell you wad a great 19th bday i had. enjoy! =)












































brother bought for me gifts, i was really surprised cuz he hardly get anything for me on my bday, so i guess i noe wad he means, he wants me to get the hse floor clean...no luh.aha

from him, and my closest bestied! muackckkkk!!heheh.made my wishes came true.

sis bought my a gift too, a sports shoe, i was surprised too tho. haha..thx sis


card made by my closest besties!! so damn touched wen i read it...=')


there you go, my besties revealed.aha

daddy and mummy bought my a COACH BAG! omg! i was damn suprised too. i din expect so many things on my bday, really. i tot its jus cake cutting, dinner, blow candle and thats it. omg.=) thx mum and dad.

daddy and mummy revealed.aha

aunty came along too.=)

classmates "celebrated" my bday too. tho its jus a mini cake, but its the thoughts that counts. =) thx gals.so sweet of u.but damn, my friend photoshopped my eye until i look like some alien..=( not pretty alr.

tadaaa.bday girl! me!


cousin and i!

besties again. =)

thanks people for celebrating my bday. appreciated it alot.

me again! aha! you besties made my 19th bday a memorable one. =)

the end!hoped you enjoyed.aha

No comments: