Saturday, April 18, 2009

school's gona start.

i love Les mis sings, shown alot of emotions der.

anw, school's starting and der's alot to write about, but jus gona summarise it all in all. this weekend has been an educational weekend. Due to my appeal wise, im tryin to appeal again, been it if its gona works or not but at least i tried and fight til the end. thats wad that matters rite? at least i noe i tried. And im really glad to have this friend who wakes me up abit. i think im not as positive thinking as i tot, i shld be and i must be! i must be optismistic about every situation, der's hope, nth is impossible. being pessimistic disgusts me. i dun like people telling me "cannot" this word. i really detest this word "cannot" why is der this word anyway? this word disgusts me. Being optimistic and nv give up shld be the key. things happen for a reason, we shld all be optimistic about it. things happen not to get u down but to make u stronger, to let u see,hear and learn more. its not that bad that bad things happen sometimes. its to get us stronger. so be strong and move on. if the lesson is not learnt, prolly it will happen again and u jus have to learn it b4 it jus keeps happening. ohwell, wish me luck once again to fight for my case. FIGHT ALL THE WAY. i must and i have to. jiayou merina.

anw this weekend had alot of counsilling with my brother, he told me alot of stuffs which make me realise that im really not as independant as i tho i were or i cld. i can, but not now. i jus realised that im still very dependant on people. i suck.

school starting soon and its time to get busyy with my studies and mayb my new cca? i really cant do without sports, its my passion and its my life, without sports i can diee..i miss the competitiveness, leadership, push,support basically everything which i cld take forever to explain. sports is my passion. asking me to stop sports is jus like asking me to stop living. too bad i cant go for my dream. cant make me $ fast.sighh.. nvm! jus hav to jiayou! still young, long way to go. jiayou jiayou ba. haha!

No comments: