Friday, April 24, 2009

nv felt like that after so long.



wow. i nv felt like me again after the incident of my clique's conflict. i realised that if i dun compare and want my friends t be wad i expected and how they shld behave as a friend, i realised that they are like that. After so long, i told myself, its year 2 and i shld jus get over it. new year, new beginning, dunno and dun want to noe and care less. when i do, i can be myself. be it they wana be with me or nt. i used to feel so insecure that they wouldn't like me but why am i so sensitive? Now i cldnt b bothered abt them. jus move on with my life as happy and as me! im not tat bad. who could ever dislike merina? haha! wth... okayy. prolly i shld leave that t let u judge, its soo nt for me to judge myself.or prolly i shld say, i shld leave it up to u to decide wad kinda person am i.


and i tot i can jus forget abt somethings and stop thinking so much but recently incidents made me think again and again. its frastrating, so frastrating!=(
tomorrow will be a better day. =)

No comments: