Friday, October 17, 2008

its been a rough time but its all over..=)


LOL! mini N95 with esther's actual N95.KOOL EH! miniN95 is suitable for small pple to use!as for shijie,she has to use the actual 1.. =x. ehh....HAHAH!jus jokingg..

WAH!that bottle of SK2 essense cost me a BOMB! i can soak myself in it!heihei!

my cliques lor.

WAH!!sk2's goodjob! make my face really fair ehh! and thats erhem..



ahxin!little ms figet-er.HAHAH!let's score GPA 3.8 yo!

















Hello..once again,i'm blogging cuz its a Friday nite! And den again,cuz shijie wants to read so i shall let her read about my life.LOL! shijie! see!! im blogging especially for you noe?!! HAHA!ohwell..by right,Friday nite im suppose to go clubbing and have all the shit fun in the world! But den again, i choose not to..Merina made a choice to be a pretty homie gal,staying at home and sit in front of the computer and do a little bit of blogging and instilling some knowledge to my brain..why?because the brain has to keep it healthy and fit! the BRAIN is just like your Muscles..no exercise,muscles gone..its a metaphor for explaining about the brain! haha! oh..enough about the brain!haha!




my semester 1 exam was total shitty! i did badly like horrendously? okay...not exactly,just that i failed one paper and the best thing is that i missed my sub-paper! Missing the sub-paper is where all the problems started to arise! not jus my parents came into the picture, my mentor,my sister,my cca,my work and my friends and definitely it hit me the most! like duhhh rite? i made my Dad run to sch for me,i feel really heart ache,could you visualise one old man running to school cuz the nursing director has to go for meeting in 10mins time?we tried to appeal but it din work and der's gonna be a 6 months extension? its not jus a matter of wasting time here,its also a matter of wasting money! u gonna pay the school fees? and have to hop ard to other classes for that dumb module?My mentor knew abt this and she even went thru all the trouble to help me out!Really glad i have such a mentor liek her..really appreciated her help alot..THANKS MADAM LOI!=).she said something which i think it make sense.."its not like you're financially disabled? you can have the whole time in your life working..but you dun have your whole life to be a student..why not just do well in your studies and score well? you dun get to be student and enjoy student life after this period."i tot it thru and indeed,i shld heed her advise..So now im jobless and CCA-less..no more sprint kayak everyday!But home everyday..=( IM SO GROUNDED!




my dad has been constantly nagging and constantly keeping an eye on what im doing on the computer.urghh..feeling so stranded here! but deep down in my heart,he's doing that for my own good..i understand dad! =) i promised to get GPA at least 3.4 alrite?but hw am i gonna do that when i dun have classmates scoring even at least a GPA of 3.5?sighhhh....




Eversince sch starts,its like sch,home,sch,home..it sounded quite pathetic and lifeless rite? but thats jus the words! its the pple ard me that made it more den jus sch and going home..definitely der's this especial someone made it more den jus that.. =) All i need is just you to make it not mandane.it wasnt boredom when that especial someone is der.i thank god for sending that especial someone to me..thank you!=)




And i'm greatful that i have close people ard to save me out of my pathetic clique.i felt like a lonesome in there,feeling so myself and dead and pathetic and feeling so hard to get emotional support sometimes..luckily der's BGJY to be der for me all the time..thanks babe..=).But Is it me that cause it to be this way?Der isnt any true friends i can find in my clique except BGJY.Why is it so hard to be me in that clique?sigh!all the shit..i miss all my close friends,definitely missing my secondary school life.ohwell..i just have to get pass this and just do well in my studies..i'll be back strong again! i have to!=D




And also,after all this while,i'm glad that you have stick with me all the way..=) thanks b! heh




and guess wad,this is one lengthy post! hahah! cuz its me mahh! i like to write it long!its summary btw.HA! and ya! i stain my demin gal today!!!! can u imagine?! with red huge dots on it.!WAH SIAAAA!!! EMBARASSING MANNN!! i think the chinese boy saw it luh,he was sitting directly behind me.SHIT! no face! i think i have to wear paper bag to sch to hide my face..EMBARASSSINNGGG !! AHH!!! stupid men! next time i shld jus wear diapers,it is fully protected! LOL! alrite! end of my lengthy post! hahaha! nites y'all... =)

No comments: