Monday, October 20, 2008

finally ran after so many months!
























Could you imagine? Merina the sporty one who loves to run like nobody business actually lost her stamina?oh well,partly cause i haven been running sometime and definitely it was really hard to pick up running at the usual speed which i always do.People will feel comfortable running in their own regular speed and jogging for me?i find it even more tiring for me..But it was not easy to keep up the pace and distance i used to run,i was panting really hard! And to be honest,today was the VERY FIRST TIME i walked in my entire 18 years of my life!And i din walk jus once,i walked many times..i felt like shit! why did i even walk?! i need someone to motivate me to push me to finish the race.its not easy to pick it up your own. sigh!im feeling total shitty!=( i jus dun seem to understand why i cant just push myself all the bloody way! URGH! i hate myself! WHY?! im so weak! such a failure i am! SO WEAK!!!! i need people to push me all the time,i need competitions to motivate me,i need something to tempt me to work harder.people always find excuses when they cant push themselves hard enuff.i find these people weak.And for me,i dun wanna be a weakling,no more EXCUSES for now on! just do it! GPA 3and ABOVE! kill and torture me in order to get that grade!hopefully im prepared! and pple who always asked me to rest and dun get so hard on myself,jus keep pushin me on and dun give me a chance for breaks at all.no matter how much i whine,dun jus give in.


i find that everything you do in life, the principle is always the same...the more time and effort and sacrifices you make, the more you will enjoy your fruit of labour..it applies not just sports,studies,CCAs..it also applies in work.the more time you sacrific,the nearer you'll reach your goal.NO MORE EXCUSES!


Anw today i pon-ned sch due to the driving shit,i took sch for theory and private for driving.i find it easier to pass if i did the theory under sch.so no confidence eh?And the lady called me up few days back to remind me to do my BTE latest by monday!that is like less den 14days? by right u shld finish everything in 14days but my case was slightly diff.so over the weekends,i had no slot to book! i ganchiong so i decided to pon sch today and take everything by today..including my 2 BTL and BTE.heihei! i passed my BTE! next wed is my TEST!prolly i'll pass! and today i was super busy the WHOLE DAY! woke up at 8,studied abit,went for class,came back home,went for class again,waited at the school,booked my BTE,went home checked on my elective module,went out to get my stupid MC! it was $8plus in polyclinic! no more wad $4! and it was so frustrating! the stupid doc in rm 10 was FREAKING SLOW! and the people working der jus couldnt help this pity merina here to get it done quick,made me took cab to BBDC,rushed like shit and jus nice,1 min b4 the BTE starts,PHEW! ABLE TO CATCH MY BREATHE A LITTLE.HEIHEI! and after everythinggg...it was alr 5.40pm

so den,decided to run and guess wad! i saw AARON! so glad to see him running! =)i bet he's gonna be hundred times better den i am.sighhh!! im sucha failure! i walked!!!! URGHHH!!!!!!!!!! SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF!! SO WEAK!!!!!mentally!sigh.im hungry! ciao!

sucha lengthy post again! why does merina always have so many things to write! CRAZY!!!!!!! HAHAHHAAH


I WANT TO RUN NIKE HUMAN RACE!!!hopefully 09 they will hold it again.=)

No comments: