Saturday, August 02, 2008

wee.!

Mummy's office can be seen in e newyork globe glass===========================>




man! today woke early,wanted to go sea-training but my head was extremely painful, vision slowly became so blury when u focus on something..sigh! miss-ed trg today.. so headed back to sleep and woke up smelling dumplings!!! mummy with maid, auntie and dad preparing for tmr's charity work at church selling dumplings! and i wasnt helping ard cuz i had to study but apparently, i kept stealing some sleep. LOL. books are jus so hypnotizing u noe?! and auntie says i become bigger in size again! omggg!!! must be my muscle luh..anw i really dunno wad i want in life.sigh!gonna ponder over such matter again. how to earn big bucks??? =(


anw tmr gonna work! alrity..FUN TIME!


today i spent my whole day at home, studying, sleeping, and SNACKING! alot! my mouth is forever munching something..hahaha!
AND YAY!! STUPID CMS! i cant get into the e-lecture luh! neh neh! i hate nyp's website.blooddyyy, now i cant study for my e-electures for my exams! URGHH





JIA YOU FOR MY EXAMS MERINA!! FOCUS!

No comments: