Thursday, July 10, 2008

BABYYY!=D

Hello blog! man.its been ages ever since the last time i blogged,been sooo busy lately with so many things.Now i've gt an extra commitment and its not easy juggling it all.i'm still trying to adjust the life of being in a r/s,it's definitely not easy being in a r/s,der are many things u have to worry,jus so many..but lucky i got some supportive friends ard me.=)thanks a million friends...=)ohwell,suddenly i got nth much to blog,unlike the past.maybe cuz i got too many things in my head and baby with me all the time that i dun necessary find a need to blog it here.but wadeva it is,i'll still try to blog cuz i wanna rmb all the life experiences and incident that i had encounter.hmm..now i've gt my r/s to commit,my studies,my cca(sprint kayak) and i got no time for my friends at all.i'm feeling rather down that i got not much time to bond with them.='(
everyday i only manage to reach home after 9?usually its always after 9.mon,thurs and sat is our sprint kayak compulsory training and wed is not official.OHYAH! guess wad,today i completely forgt that der's trg today,seriously!how can i actually forget?man!thats how busy and tired i was den.too much things running in my mind that der's so many things i blocked out from my head.sighh..i'm getting more and more forgetful,sometimes it really made me wonder if i would have dementia when i grow old.hmmm..i wouldnt want that!!!
tuesday usually end sch after 6,den baby will always accompany me home.talking about baby,i feel so fortunate having him by my side like ALL THE TIME? he definitely put in alot of effort in this r/s.he's just so sweet and all,sometimes i'm really touched by certain things he says or do.uhh...nv felt so loved before.=)everyday he wakes up early in the morning jus to accompany me to school and he had to come all the way down from novena to bukit gombak and walk afew distance to my place and den accompany me to school at YCK.he din even mind waking up so early and all.and after school,he would rather accompany me home den to be on time for his appt.and he's always der for me when i'm down.thanks alot baby...after 16th this month is our second month,time really flies..and i'm glad tat i got him.i dunno why but i feel like as tho we're meant to be together,it feel like god planned this to happen.everything that happened seem to be so coincidental and things jus goes smoothly.there were many a times whereby we din plan to meet up and suppose to meet up and den again,we jus managed to bump into each other.HAHA! are we really fated to be together?hmm..if it is,i'm really really glad!=) and thank god for letting us be together.=) love baby alot of more now.

No comments: