Sunday, February 17, 2008

sicked

yawnn.gonna go to sleep after this post.ytd was pretty weird for me.i hardly get sick at all.dunno why ytd all of the sudden i felt so tired and cold on my fingers and toes,got a little headspinning and decided to take a nap.i was thinking,maybe i was jus tired.den when i woke up,i gt no appetite to eat my dinner,only had a few slice of mango and off to watchin my HEROES season 2.=D seated at my sofa,feeling so cold that i took my sista's shawl to cover myself.its quite unusual to feel this way.all of the sudden,feeling so cold.so i knew i must be having fever so i checked on myself and indeed,i was having a slight fever.
i felt so lerthagic that i was so lazy to get up fom my sofa,poor dad of mine had to take this and tat for me.love dad!=)den,i kept feelin like puking all the time.til one point of time,i cldnt take the disturbing feeling that i went to the toilet to force myself to puke.but not exactly force tho but something like that.the puke smell like apple cinnomon.hurhur! i wondered since when i had any cinnomon.so den,i felt much better and off to watching my heroes after i bathed.haha!
i wondered was it the dog that spread to me the infection or something.i was fine before touching one of my neighbour's dog called bosco.he charge towards in when i called for his name,i was quite petrified cuz he was really big!its a golden retriever.he gt his fur shaved off and his owner said he ahve skin problem.i was like,shit,is it spreadable?he used his body to rub my legs a lot of times and he's so big that when he stepped my feet,i feel pain.aparently,he's nt light luhh.
today i tot i was fine,i ate my dinner but cldnt take in much.again,its so unlike me.something must be wrng with me.ohhnoo!! i had that puking feeling again so again,i had to sort of force myself to puke and felt much better again.seems like my body trying to reject wad i'm taking in.thats good!hahha!den i can have a taste of my food without putting on any calories.HAHA!its madness,i noe.okaayy,gtg sleep now,its late,tmr still gt work.=D i cant wait for the end of this month,seeing $$$ soon.hurhur.okayy.byebye!!

No comments: