Thursday, October 25, 2007

geo paper .

sigh.tho its over,i'm deeply depressed now.i shldn't have asked how well my other friends did for the paper cuz its such a wrong decision.=( crying my hearts out.the moment i gt the paper, i flipped to the last page to check out the tourism and environmental qn.i was actually laughin at environmental qn 1.cuz its super easy.but the second qn din have much things to think of and i think the 3rd qn was diff so i moved on to tourism qn.the first two qns were alrite.but i din really apply wad mr thompson taught.not all!sigh!!i'm such a loser!am i dumb or wad?i really wondered.=(
why din i use the things that he taught,why?!anw manli definitely gonna do well for the paper.its so shitty!i'm gonna disappoint mr thompson.sigh.=( anw,when i'm done with the first two parts of the qn, the major qn was killing me.
"environmental demage from tourism outweighs the economic benefits.is it true for singapore?"i was like huh?! wad it bloody means? i kept reading thru over and over again and i din get wad the qn meant.so i just slam everything i noe in the paper.so much fer slamming my answers,i got it partially or more WRONG! my contents were partially right but my stand contradicts my contents.FUCK!it was a 12mark qns.sigh!am i dumb or wad?i really wondered.
its so shitty! i interpret the FREAKING qn wrongly!urgh!i'm so pissed and disappointed in myself.dumb dumb dumb!!!=((i doubt i can get a pass or better now.=(
i was so depressed that i cried when i got home.kinda lame.HA.why did i even ask ard.it kills my hope even more.i tot the bloody paper was easy.AHHH!who noes i wrote craps in der.so much for slamming my answers now.everyone wrote like 1page or less.i wrote more den 1page of CRAP!*crys.
if my O levels not gonna do well.i might consider retaking my o's.afterall,its not where you start,its where you end.=)and its kinda lame crying over spilt milk.so now i've to do well in my bloody Social studies.i noe i can do this! i cant let my geo pull me down.tho it did.but i must do well for my social studies.i must!!!=((*crys.

No comments: